Course Entry Requirements
Undergraduate Degree Course
General University College Minimum Requirements
1. Direct Entry
Applicants under this scheme must fulfil the following conditions:
- Must hold at least three O - level credit passes in approved subjects, one of which must be English language.
- Must have at least two good (D and above) principal passes in appropriate subjects at A-level and must have grade points total of not less than 4.5 for ARTS and 3.0 for Science where A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, S=0.5 and F=0.
2. Selection under equivalent qualification
Applicants must meet the following conditions before they can be selected:
- Must hold at least three O-level credit passes in relevant subjects, one of which must be English language.
- Must hold a Diploma in Education, with at least Grade A or Grade B in the subjects they wish to study at degree level.
- Must pass the college entrance examination.
Interested in joining Mwenge University College of Education?
Click here to view the list of programmes now on offer and specific entry requirements into the various programmes.